Yeahhs. Exams approaching.I cannot concentrate.Why??I`m slacking all the way.Sighhs. I really am terrified of my math, mainly on the algebra part..not afraid of english, chinese, literature..quite afraid of science, history and MATHS. After blogging, i`m going straight into revising. Nothing can stop me now..Things i`m gonna do.Read up on science.
Memorize all history things.
Do algebra until i understand them perfectly.
Memorize the chinese idioms.
Go through english worksheets.
Go through all my files.
Memorize good vocab and phrases for essay.
Read rice w/out rain again.
Get my mum to give me ting xie on all the chinese words .
Yupps. And i`m gonna start doing those things now. For the sake of 1/5, myself and my parents. 1/5 can do it!!
Yesterdae was another round of 2.4 trial test. I remained as the 3rd gerl..inproved from number 15 to 14..but my timing deproved by 38 secs. hahaa. BUT I STILL LOSE TO BIBIANA. herhhh!-copies ellise. hahaa.
I got 14.5/20 for history commontest, 22/30 for science. but loh lo say she has been a muddlehead, so all our science marks will be higher..will update again.
i will persevere!